Sunday 7 September 2014

sweaters...

so i realized that in most of my posts so far i have been wearing a second layer (aka... sweater slash jacket) even though it's summer.  (in calgary that doesn't mean much though).  HOWEVER... i got to thinking about how co-dependent i am on the sweaters in my wardrobe.  i depend on them to give me a sense of comfort when i need a little covering up... they depend on me to show them off and make them feel loved. 

i mean, they take up over half of my extremely small closet which is, in part, so small because my sister stole the big bedroom in the house while i am relegated to the basement.  it's cold down here.  thus, another reason for the many sweaters.  i just did a count... is 34 sweaters too many for one person to own?  that doesn't include the 9 jackets/blazers and it also doesn't include my winter coat(s).  i could go for over a month and never wear the same sweater!  it didn't seem like that many until i started counting and realized that in one instance, i have 5 sweaters on the same hanger.  hee.

outfit du jour:
these are all included in previous posts except for my winners circle tee from anthro!
on a side note... let's hope federer can actually beat tsonga this time.  you go boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment