Sunday 21 September 2014

behold...

dancers in joy.  it's mainly because the loading door is open and the lights are out though.  these girls seriously make my day.  they are filled with passion and determination and love and joy even though i make them ache and sweat.  after the forward port de bras exercise from yesterday i know they were cursing on the inside even though they were smiling on the outside.  maybe next time i'll post our viva la vida ab workout, oh those hip flexors.


see video here!! (sorry it's sideways)



i didn't take a picture of my outfit of the day because it just showed up black when i tried.  so i took a picture of the elements of my outfit instead... just as good in my opinion except you don't get to see my beautiful face.  *wink*

black sweater with zip on sleeve... addition elle
wide leg denim... addition elle
burgundy lace tank... addition elle

No comments:

Post a Comment