Sunday 28 September 2014

sorry if i look like a boy...

so i cut my hair for the first time when i was 20.  i was living it up in toronto and about to go on a three week vacation to florida with the family i lived with.  i thought, hey, i've always had long hair... why not take the opportunity and just get rid of it!  i guess i was being aspirational even back then.

ps... the best thing about this picture is that i actually drew a mole on my face for picture day.  i wish you could see it.  i thought it was soooo cool.

see?

anyhow, today one of my little dancers asked me if i liked looking like a boy, you know, because my hair is short.  well little one, my hair has been short for a long time now, so whether i look like a boy or not, that's the way it's gonna be.  i wouldn't change it for the world!  and sometimes i wear a skirt just to make sure people know i'm a girl.

purple striped pullover... anthro
flowered t... macy's
denim skirt... addition elle
boots... payless!!

also, can i just state for the record that 'never say never' aka 'justin bieber is the most awesomest person ever' is a great movie.  no lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment