Wednesday 3 September 2014

amusements at the park...

i totally forgot about my blog posting for last night, so busy was i planning my amusement park outing with my lovely nieces!  my outfit from yesterday was rated five stars, a definite "you better blog that outfit, you look hot"... (quoted directly from nathalie).  i was aspiring to mimic the wide leg trouser look, and although you can't even see my pants in the picture, that's what i was going for!

 blouse, belt, wide leg denim pants all thanks to addition elle.  i was also wearing studded pointy toed kitten heels and added a gigantic black beaded bracelet, bangles and my watch post-picture.

now, some amusements...

fanny packs are back in... my niece proves it.


it was a great day... my sunburn will tell you so.



my super amusement park party before the piggy back contest. 
roxy won by holding on for a grand total of 4 minutes and 38 seconds. 
way to go, superhero. 

No comments:

Post a Comment