Sunday 14 September 2014

she's freakin' crazy tonight...

my sister was talking about the moon, which was sitting really low on the horizon and glowed a sickly orange color, but for a second i thought she was talking about me.  after the last three days i've had, i wouldn't blame her.  i've included my aspirational outfit from yesterday since today all i wore were skinny jeans and a warm sweater (it's raining in calgary and the leaves are on the ground). 


the scary moon that if you will note is the same size as the street light

ood picture 1


ood picture 2, also me doing a battement tendu in my booties which aren't very
flexible because i can point my feet much harder than this!

striped asymmetrical t-shirt, forever 21
sequined sweater, free people
shorts, addition elle
booties, her loss is another girls gain, anthropologie

No comments:

Post a Comment