Monday 8 September 2014

ouch...

so i really wanted to wear my kickin' new booties today but i think i broke my toe.  left foot, toe beside the pinky and it kills like a mother so i decided against it and settled for my brown boots instead.  i do have to give a shout out to my new boots though, they wanted to be worn soooo bad.  and they were soooo cheap (thanks lori).  in her own words, her loss is another girls gain.  and to you all girls at work that think i broke my toe doing wings and flap shuffle toes while wearing said clogs... it's not true.   here they are...

and now... my ood.  that's my new acronym for outfit of the day.


pink pink pink provided by addition elle, except for the scarf which i got at jacob back in the day.  oh how i love employee discounts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment