Friday 26 September 2014

hug me tomorrow...

I will not play at tug o' war
I'd rather play at hug o' war,
Where everyone hugs
Instead of tugs....
~Shel Silverstein

i heard a beautiful story today, it reminded me that we are constantly surrounded by people that need a friend, need some help, need a smile, need a hug.  i get so involved in my own oneness that i can't even fathom how many opportunities i've missed to make someone else's day a little better by giving something of myself.  it's not that hard.  next time, don't cross the street to avoid the ladies that are offering free hugs.  they have a story to share and it may be something you need to hear. 

me.
purple cardi... jacob
white t & belt... addition elle
skirt... macy's

the wind beneath my wings.
fancy sweater... new york somewhere
sequined t... forever 21   (ps, there's currently free shipping on all orders over $21)
jeans... ?

No comments:

Post a Comment