Monday 22 September 2014

purple pie man returns...

so i just got these sweet pants delivered to my from my friendly purolator dude (ok, i had to go pick them up from the depot myself), and i wore them to work today!  just a note, i would never wear purple pants in my life *ahem, barney*, however, in my quest to be more aspirational and to try to grow beyond my own self absorbed and content self, i decided that something drastic must be done.  thus, this little combo.

bathroom shot.


pants, blouse and sweater composition

full shot at the studio

printed t-back chiffon tunic... addition elle
moto zip jacket... addition elle
basic skinny jeans in purple... forever 21
cider press clogs (which i'm not wearing in the picture but i swear i wore at work for at least an hour and a half)... anthropologie

time to watch dance moms!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment