Tuesday 6 January 2015

Haha TRICKED YOU!!!

Oh blogosphere, you really thought you could trust me, didn't you.  60 sweaters in 60 days??!?  WTF, I can't even manage 8 sweaters in 8 days.  While I honestly thought I could do it, clearly my procrastination and apathy has proven otherwise, and here I am... January 6, 2015.  GRANTED - holidays are busy but all told, the real truth is that I'm a lazy person and if you could see me right now, you'd see my head hanging in shame.  SHAME I tell you.

*shakes head*

Okay, this is an aspirational blog, so here and now I solemnly that I will do better, I will be better, and gosh darn it, I'm worth it!

First off, can we just talk about these amazing frames I just got???  Literally obsessed, so thanks a lot Ray-Ban and SmartBuyGlasses for my first pair 50% off!!



Secondly, I would just like to shout out to Nicolette Mason (@nicolettemason) for turning me onto MYNT 1792... thanks a lot Nicolette!!  While my wallet is a little lighter, I simply cannot wait  for these arrivals - which I've been handily informed are ON THEIR WAY!!  *please excuse me while I squee for a moment.*



I will certainly be returning to this company for more beautiful and elegant selections as my budget allows!!

Anyhoos... that's about it for now, can't wait to see what 2015 has in store!

Stephanie



No comments:

Post a Comment