Friday 23 January 2015

You just can't go wrong...

While black and white has always been a perennial favourite on the runways, many designers have chosen a delicious mix of patterns and textures for their Spring 2015 collections.  Can't say this doesn't make me delightfully ecstatic, since my wardrobe literally consists of black, white, blue, and coral.  And really, aren't the best things in life black and white?  Oreos, zebras, crossword puzzles, tuxedos (swoon), and *hello* SNOOPY??! 

From DVF to this adorably chic Tanya Taylor, black, white, and (my always and forever top pick) coral, it looks like my wardrobe is set for the next few months!

And since I aspire to all things amazing and wonderful, my own fashion pairing of black, white, and coral is in the offering.  I've finally received my first MYNT 1792 shipment, which unfortunately did NOT contain the Tomato colored Mosaic Tunic I ordered, but rather the b&w version.  Thanks to some speedy and extremely kind assistance from Jose in the customer service centre, a return shipment label was generated with instructions for exchange.  At that point though, I decided I look terrible in any shade of red (I mean, hello - what was I thinking?), and so decided to roll with the punches as they say.  

I choose to think of this as an accidental mistake, which turned out to be quite fortuitous for me.  SCORE!!


Mosaic Tunic in b&w... MYNT 1792
Drape Cardigan... Penningtons
Straight Leg Denim... Addition Elle
Skull Print Scarf... Penningtons

... Stephanie

 

No comments:

Post a Comment