Wednesday 14 January 2015

It's ALL about Modcloth today...

HONESTLY, was there ever anything cuter than a dog blouse?  I mean, other than an actual dog? *insert adorable picture here...*

gaaaaah... adorableness... here... bzzzzzzzz... aaaaaaaaaaack.

Ok, back to my life, Modcloth seriously changed everything in 2013 when they added a plus-size line to their already amazing selection of (just about everything), including clothing, shoes, accessories, house & home goodies, and really... need I say more?

AND THEN, I discovered the Falling in Puppy Love tunic.  More like falling in real, deep, passionate, swirly loooooooooove.  I mean, I was already obsessed with Modcloth, ordering dresses upon dresses upon dresses as costumes for the dance studio, but then to know that such a wonderful brand also cares about all women - well, can I say Swoon.  The tunic was better than I anticipated, true to size and came with all the speed of a usual Modcloth order - ie. extremely fast.

According to the company, their plus-size business has doubled since June 2013, and is their fastest growing category.  Not a surprise, considering it has been and probably will continue to be difficult to find amazing, fresh, and beautiful plus-size clothes out there, that also don't break my piggy bank.

Soooo, with that in mind, I post my ootd and for many days to come, I'm sure!


Falling In Puppy Love tunic - Modcloth
Leather Panel Skirt - Penningtons

... Stephanie


No comments:

Post a Comment