Friday 7 November 2014

to read or not to read...

so, i am in awe of my brother.  he is one of those people that has a library to rival alexandria, with the same kind of diverse and classical selection.  (he was not too long ago in the midst of learning some ancient greek, just for kicks).  anyways, i also have a great library, with a lot of books that i have either never read or never had any interest in.  it begs to say that some of these books were inherited from my father when they hightailed it to mexico. 

i have now given myself a challenge to read some of these books that have been collecting dust for a few years.  first off...  opinions, reviews or warnings anyone?  i've only just begun but it reminds me a lot of downton abbey.  my aspiration is to be able to read and retain significant literature so my mind is filled with words of yore and tales of ye olden tymes.



and one of my recent outfits...


i would just like to mention that when i wore this tank on thursday, i didn't realize that i had been wearing a blue & white striped t-shirt the day before.  i do love my stripes!!!!

grey sweater... jacob
striped tank, belt, jeans, addition elle

No comments:

Post a Comment