Sunday 2 November 2014

the charming and the tai chi...

oh today.  it was just one of those days that i couldn't seem to find success.  two drill bits and a migraine later i was joined at the studio by some great girls, we busted it out the j hud and did a little tai chi *read cool swag move* that astounded some and baffled others.  beware girls, i think i saw bailey recording some of that sesh.  hey, it's all in good fun right?

here are some charming little charms from the new anthro collection...

people asked me why the ladder... i don't really know, it just speaks to me.  however i did realize that it's in perfect conjunction with this blog... i mean who aspires more than me?  i'll use a ladder to get me a little higher in life.  and i did snag the only ladder we got.  yay for me!  actually, my heart wanted all the charms.  i mean hello, the vintage pencil that actually works??  come on now, how can you resist?

No comments:

Post a Comment