Sunday 9 November 2014

60 sweaters in 60 days...

so a while ago i actually counted the amount of sweaters hiding under sweaters in my closet.  i've decided to issue myself a challenge.  i will wear one sweater a day until i've gone through them all.  no repeats.  this will be hard because i'm sure you, like me, have a few sweaters that i really love and wear all the time.  enough.  if i'm going to spend the money buying these great sweaters i may as well wear them! 

DAY 1


sweater of choice... black sweater vest from back in the jacob days.  it's got great deep pockets for me to hold my chapstick!

as a side note... shout out to my hip hop peeps!!  we had a killer class tonight and it just goes to show that sometimes trying something new or different will add a whole new layer of loveliness to your existence! 

No comments:

Post a Comment