Monday 6 October 2014

yay for friends...

oh what a day we had today.  there was lots of laughter and a little bit of yelling, maybe some blushing and lots of inhaling.  not what it sounds like, believe me... there was just some spraypaint in the air!  there are many people i admire in this world, and i get to see a good lot of them every day.  i aspire to be the kind of gal that can set a good example yet still embrace a bit of the unexpected.  i think that the more we stretch out of our comfy little pockets, the better we can make ourselves. 

hilary, thanks for introducing me to the new love of my life, ruche... she's a little heart in my hand.  and she's got plus sizes... i'll take some photos when my new purchases arrive.  excited!

my outfit for the day...
i capital ell oh vee ee this sweater (look at the pin!!).  now, scotch & soda, you are my friend, but don't try to outdo the masters of beautiful.  you tried to make a sweet little book vignette...


but it doesn't quite have the same impact as this...


good on ya for trying though!

No comments:

Post a Comment