Sunday 19 October 2014

the drawing challenge...

so today we were coloring pictures during dance class (i saw lots of great things like a beautiful heart, a big sailboat and her baby sailboat friend and, as one girl put it, 'i don't even know what i'm drawing, just a lot of lines')... oh i love my girls.  anyways, i was challenged by my student teacher sarah to draw a phantom. 


as requested... well, i was told that my picture looked 'weird', not scary as intended. 

  well, excuuuuuuse me.  this car is actually the phantom she meant, which incidentally retails at approximately $400,000.  this is apparently the car that my sister would buy, but only if she won at least $20 million in the lotto.  any less and she'd go with an escalade. 

no fashion pics today, i'm still waiting and waiting for my ruche order to come in...  how about this to tide you over.



train stop 8 is right up my alley!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment