Wednesday 29 October 2014

finding the fun...

so we've been trying really hard to find the fun at work this week.  our challenge was to make great connections with people and have a story or experience to share.  well, can i just say that it made for a great week. 

everyday i had girls sharing stories with me, gentlemen thanking me for all my help with their gift giving,  ladies feeling great about fitting into a large instead of extra large as expected, racks and racks of beautiful clothes, some of which were put aside specifically for a great new customer, lots and lots of laughter, so much that we could have been heard from kernels.  i just love love love my team and all the great fun that we get to have with our guests!



this is one of my ruche blouses... tucked in for a different look!  see here for my last outfit with this blouse... (and yeah, i know i wore it twice in one week.)

No comments:

Post a Comment