Saturday 16 August 2014

my first post ever...

as·pire
/əˈspaɪər/ [uh-spahyuh r]
verb (used without object), -pired, -pir·ing.
1. to long, aim, or seek ambitiously; be eagerly desirous, especially for something great or of high value (usually followed by to, after,  or an infinitive): to aspire after literary immortality; to aspire to be a doctor.
2. Archaic . to rise up; soar; mount; tower.

ok, so i'm longing for, aiming for and seeking for something beyond myself.  i'm a plus sized girl in a mini oriented world and i want MORE.  particularly in the fashion world.  i want more options for a 30 something that don't look like what my grandma wore at her own funeral.

THUS, my new blog!  i have recently done some serious online hunting for beautystylefashion advice and have found some great pieces.  some en route to my home, some already arrived.  and let me tell you, i am excited to dress aspirational tomorrow.  my outfit is chosen and i will give those girls at work a run for their money (pics to follow)...

oh, and i just discovered spanx.  what rock have i been living under you may ask?  i have no friggin' idea i said to myself as i spanx'd my way through traffic cams, transformers 3 (much better than 2) and a slice of pizza.

i'm going to rock their world.

No comments:

Post a Comment