Thursday 28 August 2014

can't believe i almost did that...

my heart is seriously pounding right now.  i just almost purchased this beauty...
yes girls, saks almost sucked me in again!  whatever, it's only $335, i had almost convinced myself to do it.  i mean i've definitely spend that much before, granted, not on one item of clothing...  maybe a bag back in my coach loving days.  oh my gosh.  thank goodness my adobe flash player isn't updated enough for the fancy schmancy saks website.  my order was kaiboshed before i could get to the credit card part of the deal. 

i came to my senses and although i am desperate to buy this gorgeous gorgeous piece of art i will abstain until the light of day.

all hail to johnny was.  biya is an amazing designer and maybe someday i'll work up the courage to fork out all that dough.

No comments:

Post a Comment