Saturday 23 August 2014

keep the faith, baby...

today was rough, not gonna lie.  sometimes it seems like no matter what you do it's never enough.  i absolutely love love love what i get to do every day and who i get to spend my time with but today for some reason i just felt a little inadequate.  i know we all feel that sometimes, today was my day.  BUT, when i got home i discovered a little gem.  my ipod has been MIA since march but she made a reappearance finally at last.  i have missed my little green glory and am happy she is home again!



outfit of the day, jean jacket (previously seen i know but i love it!) addition elle, dress thanks to george via walmart.  bracelets came from everywhere including my darling niece maia.

this outfit really was inspired by a lovely girl i know, alexandra joy.  she was wearing it at work one day and rocking the print as AJ does.  i aspire to have her passion for cooking and crafting and all things beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment